Pages

10 March 2015

MARCH MENDING, DARNING & MAKING SESSIONS

free sewing drop in 
 picture from a 2014 session


open to all - mend, darn, make...
bring a project of your own, continue with something you started at a previous session, or start something new.............

thursdays - 12, 19, 25 march 2015
2:30 to 5:30 pm-ish
3rd floor atrium gallery
carnegie center, 401 main street
all materials and supplies free

for more information:
604 708 6304

- this is a chindi nation drop in        hosted by carnegie
- materials and supplies donated     by carnegie, chindi nation and         women of east vancouver





2 comments:

Patrick Blaeser said...

It's great that you do this. I wish I could make this, but I work until 5:30

Patrick Blaeser said...

It's great that you do this. I wish I could make it but I work until 5:30